Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
American Airlines Baggage Allowance
Traveling is easy and hassle free when people are knowledgeable about American airlines baggage allowance. This knowledge is not only necessary to be free of any extra checking during the reporting at the airport, but prevents the passengers from paying any extra American airlines baggage fees.
The information about the luggage that can be carried when traveling in the American airlines can be known from www.aa.com by reading the American airlines baggage allowance page where there is also the mention of American airlines baggage fees. The restrictions and the limits on the baggage is different for different routes.
- For passengers within America and surrounding island, one carry one baggage with dimensions of 114 cms and one checked baggage of 157 cms and 23 kgs and one additional personal item can be carried under the American airlines baggage allowance.
- For countries in Europe, asia, as well as india, the American airlines baggage fees is levied on any bag which weighs more than 23 kgs or is of dimensions more than 157 for checked baggage while the carry on bags should be 114 cms.
- A maximum number of 10 bags are allowed per passenger provided these limits of American airlines baggage allowance are adhered to.
- In all these routes, the first and business class passengers can carry three bags without any American airlines baggage fees.
- The American airlines baggage allowance stipulates people to pay American airlines baggage fees of 25 dollars for 1st checked baggage, 50 dollars for 2nd, 100 dollars for 3rd, 4th, and 5th while 150 dollars for the baggage thereafter.
- Passengers are restricted from carrying any sharp items, gels or any other such things which are given in the terms and conditions of the airlines.
- The rules for the baggage also state that no bag even though checked can be more than 32 kgs.
Passengers are therefore required to follow these rules to make a hassle free journey, else they would either have to pay more or remove items from the bag. Here at smart musafir, people can find the rules laid down for their knowledge and following them is beneficial for the passengers as well as the airlines.