Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Kingfisher Red Baggage Allowance
If the kingfisher red baggage allowance is known to people, they would be packing the required amount of things so as not to have kingfisher red baggage that is more than the applicable limits. Knowing the kingfisher red baggage allowance is therefore important for all the passengers.
People are able to know about the terms and conditions of the kingfisher red baggage from www.flykingfisher.com where details of the weight and number of bags that can be checked or carrying in cabin is given. Smart musafir has brought to the passengers this information on the kingfisher red baggage rules and limits.
- In the cabin, people can carry a single handbag of not more than 115 cms in dimensions and weight 7 kgs as per the kingfisher red baggage allowance.
- They can also carry a laptop along with them besides the handbag.
- For the checked baggage, the limit on the kingfisher red baggage is 1 piece which should be weighing up to a maximum of 20 kgs.
- Any more number or weight of the bag besides the limit of kingfisher red baggage allowance would be considered as excess baggage at Rs. 100 per kg.
- The limit of the bag that can be checked in is 32 kgs beyond which no baggage would be allowed to be carried.
- People who are traveling in international routes of kingfisher red would have to look up for the rules prevalent on the corresponding airlines.
- For travelers from London to india or going to London, the limit on the number of bags is not there, but the weight of each kingfisher red baggage should not be more than 20 kgs for free or should be not more than 32 kgs for allowing checking.
Besides there terms of kingfisher red baggage allowance, passengers are not allowed to carry any gels, liquid, or sharp instruments in any flights.
These rules are there for the benefit of the passengers and therefore it is their duty to adhere to the kingfisher red baggage limits or else, they are either not allowed to carry the baggage or the excess baggage charge is to be paid. These rules of kingfisher red baggage allowance are made for the safety of the passengers and knowing these things before travel allows them to pack their bags accordingly.