Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
JetLite Baggage Allowance
The jetlite baggage that is being carried by passengers in their journey are ruled by the jetlite baggage allowance. These are a set of rules which are to be followed by the passengers and therefore have to carry their baggage as per the checked baggage allowance or the cabin baggage rules. Passengers can know about the jetlite baggage allowance from the official site of www.jetlite.com and prepare their luggage accordingly. Different terms and conditions are there regarding the jetlite baggage which are given at smart musafir for the benefit of the people so that they can get all the legible information regarding checked baggage allowance at one place.
- In the boeing as well as the CRJ aircrafts, the dimensional limits on jetlite baggage allowance is 115cms and within a weight of 7 kgs for the guest.
- Strolley bags with the above restrictions are allowed and a laptop apart from the normal cabin baggage is included in the jetlite baggage allowance.
- In regards to the checked baggage allowance, passengers can carry baggage of 20 kg for each person under the jetlite baggage and anything more than that would be charged at 1.5% of the economy fare for an adult.
- People are not allowed bags weighing more than 32 kgs even with extra charges.
- The carriage of infants without a seat allows people to carry an extra baggage but within the limits under the jetlite baggage allowance.
- Those flying to or coming from USA/Canada are allowed two bags of 46 kgs neither weighing more than 32 kgs.
- There is also no special concession for the jet privilege members as regards to the jetlite baggage or checked baggage allowance.
The jetlite baggage is supposed to be checked in at the airport and has to be tagged properly. People should also understand that the carriage of any prohibited things like sharp instruments, arms and ammunitions or any other such articles are not allowed in cabin or checked baggage. The knowledge of the jetlite baggage allowance, allows people to pack their bags properly when planning a travel in the jetlite airways. Or else, unnecessary trouble would be called for which can put passengers into further trouble.