Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Jet Konnect Baggage Allowance
For the jet konnect baggage allowance, people should have a good knowledge as knowing the jet konnect baggage limit helps them in proper packing of their bags. Following the jet konnect baggage rules gives the freedom from any unnecessary hold ups and checking at the airport during the check in process.
- The jet konnect baggage allowance varies in the boeing and the ATR with the length being 55 cms and 50 cms respectively.
- With the width and breadth being 45 cms and 20 cms, the jet konnect baggage limit on the weight is 7 kgs for cabin handbags.
- Further, people are not allowed to carry any sharp objects or gels and liquids in these handbags and only one handbag is allowed per person as per the jet konnect baggage rules.
- Inside India, the jet konnect baggage allowance doesn’t allow people to carry any cabin hand bags.
- In terms of jet konnect baggage allowance for checked in baggage, the limit on the weights is 20 kgs for economy and for premium flights is 30 kgs while for infants the limit would be 20 kgs.
This jet konnect baggage limit is applicable for flights inside India. Similarly, there is a jet konnect baggage limit for people flying into the country or moving outside which shall vary as per the existing jet konnect baggage rules in that country. In case of a change in flight, passengers have to follow the rules of the changed airlines and cannot continue with the same jet konnect baggage allowance as previously.
- When the jet konnect baggage limit is exceeded, the charges are levied as per the highest value of the economy ticket on that route during the time of check in.
- Information regarding the jet konnect baggage rules is present on www.jetkonnect.co.in as well as written on the tickets.
- For people coming into the country from USA, premiere, economy and infant jet connect baggage limit is 3 bags of 23 kgs each, 2 bags of 23 kgs each and 1 bag of 23 kgs, respectively.
- This kind of various jet konnect baggage rules apply to all the routes from different countries for people who take the jet airways connect flights.
People can know about these jet konnect baggage rules by doing the search for checked in baggage, jet konnect baggage allowance in cabin and the excess jet konnect baggage limit before going for the boarding, or while packing. Rules regarding the jet konnect baggage allowance have been made for the benefit of the passengers in terms of their safety and security. Adhering to these jet konnect baggage rules is finally a call of benefit for the passengers because of which, they should be aware of the different directive about jet konnect baggage allowance.