Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Jet Airways Baggage Allowance
When the passengers carry their baggage during their flights in jet airways, they are required to be aware of the jet airways baggage allowance rules. At smart musafir, details of the baggage allowance jet airways is given for the benefit of the passengers so that they can carry the amount that they can carry.
The terms and conditions governing the jet airways baggage allowance is given at www.jetairways.com where people can know the dimensions and weights of the baggage in the cabin and the checked baggage.
- For the cabin baggage, people in airbus can carry 55 cms + 35 cms + 25 cms (L + W + H) total of not more than 115 cms while in ATR aircrafts, the baggage allowance jet airways is 50 cms+45 cms+30 cms in length, weight and height and not exceeding 115cms.
- The weight of the jet airways baggage allowance for the cabin has to be less than 7 kgs as per government of india regulations.
- In premium and business class, people can carry another flexible handbag and a laptop as the extra bag.
- Gels, liquids and other such things are not allowed under the baggage allowance jet airways.
- Anything which exceeds the said limits shall be considered as checked baggage and cannot be carried inside the cabin as well as if there is space in the cabin.
- The checked baggage shall be not more than 1 under free allowance and should be within 23 kgs and 158 cms for economy and 2 such dimension baggage.
- Under the jet airways baggage allowance, passengers are required to pay the extra changes of 1.5% of the adult economy seat for any baggage more than 23 kgs upto 32 kgs above which the bags are not at all allowed.
- According to the checked baggage allowance jet airways of more than 1 bag in international routes shall be charged with 150 USD for each extra baggage provided they are within 32 kgs.
Passengers would be required to do their baggage check in at the airport with proper tagging and keep their names on the baggage. With the jet airways baggage allowance, the passengers would be able to pack their bags accordingly so that they are not subjected to any undue hassles due to excessive baggage. In domestic as well as international routes, the passengers should be able to carry the right amount and size of bags as per the baggage allowance jet airways so that the flight is smooth.