Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Indian Airlines PNR Status
It is very often that the Indian airlines pnr which is given to the passengers in the flights comes in handy. It is the passenger name record that is provided to everyone, who, book their tickets for the purpose of knowing the pnr status Indian airlines. So, those who make the bookings can know about the Indian airlines pnr status by using this number.
The information about the confirmation of the booking is known from the Indian airlines pnr 0n the official site, www.indianairlines.in.
As passengers are able to book their tickets through internet and many days before the travel date, they shall have to make the pnr status Indian airlines enquiry before the date of actual travel. This process of Indian airlines pnr status enquiry is possible to be known through Smart Musafir wherein details of how to do the pnr status Indian airlines enquiry is given.
- After visiting the website, passengers are required to fill in the Indian airlines pnr number at the space provided.
- Then on clicking the Indian airlines pnr status tab, the booking information of the passengers is provided on the screen.
This is quite a simple process of knowing the pnr status Indian airlines so that people from any corner of the world can know the Indian airlines pnr status without having to actually visit the airport office of Indian airlines. As more and more people are taking the Indian airlines flights for business or leisure travels, the need of the Indian airlines pnr is becoming more and more important.
- People can also use the telephony method of knowing the Indian airlines pnr status with the Indian airlines pnr at hand, if not through internet.
- There are certain numbers for enquiring about the pnr status Indian airlines.
- The air-india call center toll free number of 1800 22 77 22 can be used by MTNL/BSNL users.
- The landline number for other landline and mobile users is 0124 2877 777 for those from northern and eastern regions is at Gurgaon.
- The number 022 2758 07777 can be used by the passengers from western and southern region which is at Belapur in Navi Mumbai.
With so many telephone numbers to call for knowing the Indian airlines pnr status, people should keep their Indian airlines pnr number at hand and can know the pnr status Indian airlines flight.