Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Indian Airlines Baggage Allowance
Indian airlines is the premium government owned airways in india and is a travel option for many travelers which makes it important for people to know the Indian airlines baggage allowance. Keeping the safety factor in mind and the different terms and regulation, the Indian airlines baggage rules have been made. Passengers can look up the Indian airlines baggage allowance from the official site of www.indianairlines.nic.in so that it becomes easy for them to pack their bags accordingly.
- The Indian airlines baggage limit for carrying in the cabin is 8 kgs with dimensions of 115 cms for all classes.
- Besides, they are allowed to carry an additional laptop bag apart from the one cabin baggage.
- With regards to the checked in baggage, the Indian airlines baggage allowance allows people to carry different weights of Indian airlines baggage in different classes of flights.
- For the economy class, the executive class and first class passengers the limit is 30 kg, 35 kgs and 40 kgs respectively.
- For the infants without a seat, the weight limit of 10 kgs is allowed under the Indian airlines baggage allowance.
- The maximum limit of the Indian airlines baggage is 32 kg for a single piece of baggage which means that no one can carry an Indian airlines baggage more than this limit even if on paying the extra charges.
- For international travel, the Indian airlines baggage is to be 2 pieces in all classes and within 273 cms for combined, of which one piece cannot exceed 158 cms.
- For other classes of executive and first class, the limits of dimensions are 158 cms for each bag with weight not more than 32 kgs as per the Indian airlines baggage allowance.
- For the extra Indian airlines baggage, passengers would be required to pay the extra amount depending on the route of travel and can be known during the checkin procedures but all the limits are within 32 kgs per bag.
These restrictions on Indian airlines baggage allowance are further limited by directions not to carry anything else inside the cabin or any arms and ammunitions in the check in baggage. People are required to follow the Indian airlines baggage allowance so that they are not troubled for any unwanted baggage. This allows for a smooth check in procedure at the airport and people are not required to change things which make the process smoother.