Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Air India Web Check in
People taking the air India flights of both IC and AI designated flights can opt for air India web check in. Air India web check in ic is possible to be done through internet. Airindia web check in is a kind of facility besides the normal airport check in, tele check in for passengers who have got tickets for flying in the air India flights.
To do the air India web check in, people need to log on to the official site, www.home.airindia.in where air India web check in ic page is there. Smart Musafir assists people in doing their airindia web check in by the right process as outlined here. Since internet is the medium by which air India web check in is done, people can carry out this process from any part of the world provided the airport of departure is listed in the airindia web check in network.
- On the web page of air India, air India web check in ic is done by opening the web check in column.
- Passengers are required to fill in the data regarding airport of departure and arrival as well as the pnr number and the name of the passenger.
- After clicking on the submit or search button, the confirmation of air India web check in procedure is given.
- People are required to take out the confirmation print out of the airindia web check in and get themselves the boarding pass when they report at the airport.
- Since there is to be issued a boarding pass, passengers are required to report 90 minutes before the boarding.
Although, this process of air India web check in ic is done easily through internet, passengers are required to keep in mind certain rules and terms before they complete the airindia web check in procedure.
- Those who have tickets for more than 9 passengers, infants, medical assistance requiring persons, those with disabilities etc, are not allowed for the air India web check in process.
- People flying out of India can do the air India web check in ic between 4 and 36 hours prior to departure.
- The airIndia web check in for flights flying out of New York, Newark, Chicago, London, Hongkong, Dammam, Osaka, Frankfurt is allowed an interval of 4 hours to 24 hours before the departure.
- Lastly, the air India web check in ic facility is allowed for passengers who are holding a confirmed reservation.
With such rules governing the process of airindia web check in, passengers are required to be thorough with the process so that it enables them to cut time from the rush of reaching the airport. The airlines has brought in this kind of air India web check in services for the benefit of the passengers. Passengers on their part can participate in this facility by being aware of the rules.