Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Waterskiing is also one of the water sports where a person is being pulled behind a boat or a cable ski installation on a body of water. Waterskiing begins with a deep water start with skier crouching down in the water and when the skier is ready then the driver increases the speed of the boat to pull the skier out of the water. A spotter or observer is also present along with the driver in the water skiing event who is a communicator between skier and the driver of the boat. Speed of the boat varies from 22 kph to 72 kph. The length of the rope depends on sport discipline and skill level. There are different types of water skiing like show skiing, slalom skiing, tournament slalom skiing, trick skiing, barefoot skiing and ski racing.
Water skiing history tells that it was started on June 28, 1922 by an eighteen-year old Ralph Samuelson of Minnesota. Ralph thought if a person can ski on snow then it is also possible on water. As per water skiing history he attempted at waterskiing on Lake Pepin in Lake City. Ralph was inventor of this sport. According to water skiing history Raph never patent any of his skiing equipment. The first ski was patent by Jack Andresen in 1940. According to water skiing history it was included in 1972 Olympics.
Water skiing adventure accessories in India include boat, handles and ropes, personal flotation device, wet suit, neoprene, padded shorts, booms and shoe skis. Waterskiing in India can be enjoyed on the waves of Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. India? coastline of upto 75000 kms is a destination for water sport lovers like Waterskiing, scuba-diving, swimming etc.
India has beautiful beaches all along the western coastal line.Water skiing adventure have become so popular in India that all good seaside resorts offer it as part of their fare. Water skiing adventure in Goa is most enjoyable because of its never ending stretch of beaches. Water skiing adventure can also be enjoyable in Dal & Nagin lake of Srinagar which is run by Government authorities. Waterskiing in India? crystal clear water of lakes is a unique experience. The best water skiing in India? site is Asan Barrage Water Sports resort where many options for water skiing is available.
Water skiing Tips:
1 The depth of water should be at least 5 6 feet as per the water skiing tips.
2 There should be a 200 ft wide skiing space as per water skiing tips.
3 As per water skiing history person should be a good swimmer to take up skiing.
4 Wear life jacket for safety as per water skiing tips and guidelines.
5 Check all the gear before launching into the water.
6 Stay within your proven capabilities.
7 Avoid water skiing when water is rough due to high winds.
Water skiing vacations in India can be undertaken in the states of Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Kerala and Karnataka. Water skiing vacations can be enjoyed with the family in Dal and Mansabal lakes. Water skiing vacations are best in Goa. Following are some best beaches where one can enjoy water skiing vacations:
Asan Barrage Water Sports Resort
Dona Paula Beach
For Waterskiing season the best seaons is from May to August. The cost per water skiing as charged by the operators are Rs. 500 to Rs.1250 per ride which depends on the operator and the distance opted for.
Nearby tourist places while going for water skiing vacations are:
Vasco da Gama
Few Sight seeing places to enjoy with water skiing vacations are:
St. Anne Church
Five Star Hotels Offering water skiing vacations are:
Fort Aguada Beach Resort
Park Hyatt Resort
Majorda Beach Resort
Goa Marriott Resort
Cidade De Goa
Inter Continental The Grand Resort
Radisson White Sand Resort
Ramada Caravela Beach Resort
Taj Holiday Village
Budget Hotels Offering water skiing vacations are:
Bollywood Sea Queen
Captain's Lobo Hideaway
Colonia Santa Maria
The Tariff rates for hotels offering water skiing vacations varies between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 8000.