Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Surfing is a surface water sport. Surfing in India can be enjoyed on the waves of Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. A person rides a board on the crest of a wave as it carries the surfer towards the shore. There are two types of surfing – longboarding and shortboarding. The difference is in surfboard design and the riding style. India’s coastline of upto 75000 kms is a destination for water sport lovers like scuba-diving, swimming, Surfing vacation spots etc. India has beautiful beaches in states like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Orissa, West Bengal and Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli because of beautiful Indian ocean on one side which makes them an ideal surfing vacation spots. Surfing accessories can be found readily available on these surfing vacation spots.
Surfing in India can be experienced on the waves of Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. There are waves all around the year at an average of 3 – 5 feet which makes the area around it a surfing vacation spots. At times the conditions are fantastic and world class waves can be enjoyed with the help of Surfing accessories. Surfing in India has its secret and world class surf breaks – “Rastas” and “Satyas”. They are two secret right hand waves spot. These can be compared with any other world’s best surfing adventures spots and the crowd near these places is low.
India’s has secret surfing adventures tour package where world class surfing can be done. The area of surfing adventures is under the control of Indian army and the permission has to be taken which can be only done by the conformation of accommodation in the local resort. There are many more spots for surfing adventures around Kanya Kumari and southern most tip of India.
1 Maintain safe distance in order to avoid collision with others.
2 Beginners should always wear a leash or leg rope tied to their surfboard and the right surfing accessories should be used.
3 Never push the board through the water fin first.
4 Beginners should surfing accessories like wear a vest, rash guard to avoid the rash on the stomach and chest.
5 In case of fall off from the board, cover the back of head with hands and cover ears with wrist . Try to stay under water for a moment.
6 Loose boards in the ocean are very dangerous objects for swimmers.
Surfing in India can be undertaken in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal and Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
For Surfing season the premonsoon and monsoon season are the best i.e. from April to September. At this time the waves can reach up to the height of 8 – 15 feet. Surfing package varies from place to place. There are atleast 6 persons in a single surfing package.
Nearby tourist places while going for Surfing vacation packages are:
Vasco da Gama
Few Sight seeing places to enjoy with Surfing vacation packages are:
St. Anne Church
Five Star Hotels Offering Surfing vacation packages are:
Fort Aguada Beach Resort
Park Hyatt Resort
Majorda Beach Resort
Goa Marriott Resort
Cidade De Goa
Inter Continental The Grand Resort
Radisson White Sand Resort
Ramada Caravela Beach Resort
Taj Holiday Village
Budget Hotels Offering Surfing vacation packages are:
Bollywood Sea Queen
Captain's Lobo Hideaway
Colonia Santa Maria
The Tariff rates for hotels offering Surfing vacation packages varies between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 8000.