Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Diving is the action of a man to submerge himself into the sea, a lake river or any other water body with the aim of engaging in commercial or recreational activities. Diving has made contribution to the recreation facilities of man. Diving has thus become a great and popular tourist attraction. Diving into deep seas and exploring the depth of seas and oceans have helped mankind to conserve and protect marine flora and fauna.
Diving in India has become the most integral sports as it is one of the activities which exercises all ’s muscles of the body. It also improves the respiration and exercises the body. Diving in India can improve the individual’s interaction with water and its environment. Diving in India improves the relaxation and peacefulness level of an individual.
Adventures In Diving:
Adventures in diving has its own attraction for tourists. The sport of scuba diving in India can be practiced and enjoyed in areas which are untouched by human activities. Adventures in diving can be enjoyed by the tourists in the areas of Andaman & Nicobar islands and Lakshadweep. Adventures in diving in Goa provides not only thrill of adventure but also of history with ancient relics of Portuguese and Spanish vessels lying intact on the sea bed.
The basic gears for diving are oxygen mask, snorkels and fins. For enhanced visibility under water, 3 or 4 layers of windows masks or new age underwater seeing glasses are good choice. Slips on fins and strap fins should be selected depending upon the water conditions.
The cost of Diving may vary from Rs. 800-1200 for a group of 3 to 6 people for 5-10 minutes trip. However, if it is Catamaran sailing then the cost is Rs. 600-1500 for an hour.
Diving In India Tips:
1 A person should not have problems like respiration, blood pressure, epilepsy for Diving in India.
2 If Diving is done at unexplored site go along with a partner.
3 Display “diver below” banner on the top while underwater to let other know about your presence and avoid any accident.
4 Diving should be done only after checking the climatic conditions of the coastal area and sea.
5 Do not pollute the water and try to keep it as clean as possible.
Diving in India can be undertaken at the Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Karnataka,
For Diving season from October to April are the best months because of tropical climate of India.
Nearby tourist places while going for Diving Vacation Packages are:
Vasco da Gama
Few Sight seeing places to enjoy with Diving Vacation packages are:
St. Anne Church
Five Star Hotels Offering Diving Vacation packages are:
Fort Aguada Beach Resort
Park Hyatt Resort
Majorda Beach Resort
Goa Marriott Resort
Cidade De Goa
Inter Continental The Grand Resort
Radisson White Sand Resort
Ramada Caravela Beach Resort
Taj Holiday Village
Budget Hotels Offering Diving vacation packages are:
Bollywood Sea Queen
Captain's Lobo Hideaway
Colonia Santa Maria
The Tariff rates for hotels offering Diving vacation packages varies between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 8000.