Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Boating in Ooty
Boating In Ooty:
Ooty is a popular hill station at an altitude of 2240 m in Tamil Nadu. Ooty covers an area of 36 sq. Km and has highest point of Souther India. The natural surroundings of Ooty has landscapes, dense forest reserves and national parks thus making Ooty best for boating for tourist and is also famous for Summer Flower festival held at the Botanical Garden. Tea and tourism festival held in January also attract thousands of tourists to boating in Ooty. The Ooty lake is a major attraction of the hill station and is also popular for boating in Ooty. The Ooty lake was formed in 1824 by Mr. John Sullivan, the then Collector of Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation thereafter onward has provided the facilities of boating in Ooty to the tourists. Due to development of technology and demand in boating in Ooty by the tourists, various types of motor boating in Ooty has developed. Many boating adventures in Ooty take place during the festival season. Tourist specially come to Ooty not only to enjoy festival but also boating adventure in Ooty.
How To Reach For Motor Boating In Ooty?
Air: The nearest airport is at Coimbatore (100 kms) which is well connected for motor Boating in Ooty.
Railways: Major broad gauge railway junction is at Coimbatore and the nearest broad gauge railway head is at Mettupalayam (46 kms). Mettupalayam is connected also well connected for motor Boating in Ooty by a mountain railway which is a 4 hour journey.
Road: Road network runs throughout the state and connects to other Indian cities. Thus many people during the Boating adventure in Ooty travel by bus.
The best time for Boating adventure in Ooty is throughout the year.
Other activities for enjoyment while at Boating holidays in Ooty:
One can also enjoy flower show and summer festival dog show during their stay at Ooty.
All kinds of Boating adventure in Ooty like boat race and boat pageantry are available as there are many kinds of tour operators working in the area. The Boating holidays in Ooty cost would depend on the tour operator one has chosen and the kind of package decided by the tourist. A tourist is charged around Rs. 80 for boating while going for boating holidays in Ooty depending upon the type of boat one has selected.
Important Camping Tips To Be Remembered While At Boating Holidays In Ooty :
While at camping a few precautions needs to be taken care off.
1 Avoid sleeping in the outdoors to avoid the risk the chances of frostbite or hypothermial.
2 Take care of children and do not let them out to eye.
3 Avoid eating junk food and take oatmeal, granola, cheese, and other dry foods which are rich in vitamins and minerals.
4 Do not feed animals during their stay or leave leftover which attracts animals to come around for food.
If you are looking for an accommodation in one of the hotels at Ooty there are many Ooty Boating packages available with the hotels as well.
Some Of The Hotels With Boating In Ooty Boating Packages Are:
Hotel Savoy (Taj Group)
Merit Inn Southern Star
Holiday Inn Gem Park
Hotel Charing Cross
Hotel Nilgiri Woodlands
Hotel Tamil Nadu (TTDC)
Hotel Tamil Nadu Youth Hostel
Hotel Blue Hill International
Hotel Mount View
Lake View Cottage
Hotel Blue Bird
Maneck Tourist Home
Green Vally View
Your tour to Ooty might not be just to one place you can club Ooty Boating packages with visit to other nearby places of visits.
Sightseeing Places To Be Visited With Ooty Boating Packages Are:
Kodanadu's View Point
Madumalai Wildlife Sanctuary