Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Teesta River Rafting in Sikkim
Teesta River rafting in Sikkim:
Sikkim the second smallest state in India is home to the river Teesta. The location of Sikkim in the Himalayas gives it a unique climate and natural beauty and this is the reason Teesta River Rafting in Sikkim is a must do on every adventure sport lovers list today. Teesta River Rafting in Sikkim draws sports lovers and adventure junkies from across the globe. Sikkim River Rafting Packages are affordable and can be customized as per requirement and schedule. Teesta river rafting in Sikkim has been a very important place for tourists.
How to reach for River Rafting in Sikkim?
An adventure trip for River Rafting in Sikkim is possible through easy connectivity of Sikkim by the following means:
- By Railways: New Jalpaiguri is about 148 Kilometers away from Gangtok and is well connected with major cities in India.
- By Road: Gangtok is connected by road to Darjeeling, Kalimpong; Siliguri.The Sikkim Nationalized Transport has regular bus services from Gangtok to all major cities in North Bengal.
- By Air: Bagdogra 124 kilometers from Sikkim is the nearest airport.
Foreigners need an Inner Line Permit to visit Sikkim.
Sikkim river rafting season
The best time for River Rafting in Sikkim is May to November. Sikkim river rafting season cannot be done in the winters as it is chilly. During Sikkim River Rafting Season people from all across India come down to feel the adrenaline rush. Some of the major spots for Sikkim river rafting season are Makha, Sirwani, Bardang, Rongpo etc.
Other activities for enjoyment at Sikkim and Sikkim river rafting cost:
Most adventure sports lovers keep aside Sikkim River Rafting Cost as it is a must do activity. Most people also indulge in Trekking, kayaking, Camping etc.
Sikkim River Rafting Cost varies depending on tour operators. The Sikkim River rafting Package usually includes Meals, Accommodation, Traveling to rafting site, Adventure gear; instructor etc.The cost may vary depending on Accommodation, Meals and number of people.
Sikkim River Rafting Cost is usually between Rs. 600 to Rs. 1200 per trip however Sikkim River Rafting Packages are more affordable.
Some Rafting tips to keep in mind while River Rafting in Sikkim are:
- Do not litter near the rafting area.
- Check the rafting gear, safety equipments before rafting.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
Various hotels in Sikkim provide Sikkim River Rafting Packages.
Some of the five star hotels Sikkim river rafting packages are:
Hotel Himalayan Heights
Hotel Denzong Regency
Some of the budget hotels at Sikkim river rafting packages are:
Hotel Hungry Jack
Hotel Snow Lion
The tariff rates of hotels vary between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000
Sikkim has many beautiful gardens and places of worship. Enchey Monastery, Nam-Nam View Point and Do-drul Chorten are must visit tourist destinations. Various other monasteries and National Parks are also famous amongst tourists and nature lovers.