Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Ganges River Rafting in Rishikesh
Ganges River Rafting In Rishikesh:
Ganges has been regarded as a holy religious river by the hindus in India. Ganges has been associated to many epic stories which draws attention of many people. Other than the religious aspect Ganges river rafting in rishikesh is famous which draws sports lovers and adventure experts to come and enjoy themselves. Ganges river rafting in rishikesh packages are made keeping the cost factor in mind. It has been seen that the budget varies according to the interest a person would keep in Ganges river rafting in rishikesh.
How To Reach For River Rafting In Rishikesh?
If you are planning for a holiday for river rafting in rishikesh then you have the following ways of getting to your destination.
Air: The Jolly Grant airport is one of the nearest airport near rishikesh. So if you are one of the tourists going ahead to join people in rishikesh river rafting season then traveling by air is a possibility. River rafting in rishikesh can be great fun if one plans a trio with the right kind of friends.
Railways: The nearest and the most connected railway station to reach river rafting in rishikesh is Haridwar. It is at a convenient location and the distance from rishikesh is 25 kms. Many tourists travelling in rishikesh river rafting season can use the rishikesh station for
Road: Many people in the rishikesh river rafting season travel by bus. There are many buses moving from Kashmere Gate to other destinations. The distance between Delhi and Rishikesh is 230 km.
The best time for river rafting in rishikesh is March uptil May and September to November. During rishikesh river rafting season people all across India come down not only for religious purposes but to have fun and enjoy water sports. Some of the major spots where people enjoy rafting and camping in the open greenery are Rudraprayag, Devprayag, Kaudiyala, Shivpuri, Brahmapuri etc.
Other Activities For Enjoyment At Rishikesh And Rishikesh River Rafting Cost:
When people move in for a holiday they want full value for the money they have spent. One of the major cost during holiday is rishikesh river rafting cost which most tourists avail. However that is not it people can go ahead and enjoy other sports and events during their stay at Rishikesh. Some of the popular sports during the stay are Beach camping, beach games, White water sports tour, flying fox, swing activities, bangee jumping etc.
Rishikesh River Rafting Cost is available of all kinds as their are many kinds of tour operators who work in this location. The rishikesh river rafting cost would depend on the tour operator you have opted for and the kind of package you have decided to take up for yourself and your family.
Rafting in Rishikesh
River Range Adventures
Rishikesh river rafting cost of the operators varies from Rs. 1299 to Rs. 2000 per day which will include one night and two days of stay.
Some camping tips which can be kept handy while river rafting in rishikesh are:
While at camping there are a few things which needs to be kept in mind.
1. Keep your camp and your place of stay clean by keeping a pump spray and spraying at regular intervals. It will keep insects and pests out of your place of stay.
2.One of the other major fear which plagues people's mind while river rafting in rishikesh is that they might have unwanted guests in the middle of the night which might be wild animals. A basic theory followed by people is that they do not feed animals during their stay or leave leftovers which leads animals to come in search of food.
3.Where to sleep is another big problem during camping at Ganges river rafting in rishikesh . So one of the obvious and good ways of sorting this issue is by carrying a sleeping bag for themselves.
4.Many prefer to cook on their own while on a camping trip to river rafting in rishikesh. One of the best methods of doing it is to cook on low heat flame and and covering the food with a lid. This will ensure that you have good quality food. If you want to pack up a lunch then do not forget the aluminum foil wrapping which is needed for the purpose.
If you are looking for an accommodation in one of the hotels at Rishikesh there are many rishikesh river rafting packages available with the hotels as well.
Some Of The Five Star Hotels With Rishikesh River Rafting Packages Are
Kanatal Resorts and Spa
Ambrosia Sarovar & Spa
Some Of The Budget Hotels With Rishikesh River Rafting Packages Are
Hotel Ganaga Kinare
Hotel Ganga View
Ganga Beach Resort
Your tour to rishikesh might not be just to one place you can club rishikesh river rafting packages with visit to other nearby places of visits.
Sightseeing Places To Be Visited With Rishikesh River Rafting Packages
The tourists can travel locally by the local bus, auto, ricklshaws which are available locally easily.
Nearby Places To Visit With Rishikesh River Rafting Packages
there are many places which people can club while going for a visit to Rishikesh. Some of the places are