Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh:
Himachal Pradesh has such a climatic conditions and topography that it is one of the best location for paragliding in Himachal Pradesh. It is also ideal location for almost all types of gliding like Hand gliding, Hang gliding. As people are getting attracted aero sports a lot these days, therefore Himachal Pradesh Tourism Corporation (HTDC) has started organising sports training courses and events at various times of the year. International Gliding competitions are held in Himachal Pradesh since 1984. Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh is famous which draws sports lovers and adventure experts to come and enjoy themselves from all over the world. Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh packages are designed in keeping the cost factor in mind. It has been seen that the budget varies according to the interest a person would keep in
Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh.
How to reach for Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh?
If you are planning for a holiday for Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh then you have the following ways of getting to your destination.
Air: Himachal Pradesh has 3 airports in its area. Bhuntar, Gaggal and Jubbarhatti. Vayudoot services connect Jubbarhatti to Shimla and Kullu, Delhi and Chandigarh. For Himachal Pradesh Paragliding season then travelling by air is a possibility.
Railways: The Pathankot-Jogindernagar line is the railway line connecting Himachal Pradesh with Punjab. Shimla, Solan and Una are connected with Kalka by a narrow gauge railway line and is easiest way to reach for Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh.
Road: Many people in the Himachal Pradesh Paragliding season travel by bus. Regular bus services connect Shimla with Chandigarh, Kullu, Manali, Delhi, Mandi, Pathankot, chail and Dehdradun.
Himachal Pradesh Paragliding Season
The best time for Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh is throughout the year. During Himachal Pradesh Paragliding season people from all over India and the world come down to enjoy the sports. Best locations for Paragliding in Himachal Pradesh are Bir and Billing in Kangra, Bundla Dhar near Bilaspur, in the Kullu valley and at Intkali in the Pabbar valley near Rohru.
Other activities for enjoyment at Himachal Pradesh Paragliding cost:
One of the major cost during holiday is Himachal Pradesh Paragliding cost which most tourists avail depends upon their stay. Some of the popular sports during the stay are hand gliding, hang gliding, trekking, river rafting, skiing.
Himachal Pradesh Paragliding cost is available of all kinds as there are many kinds of tour operators who work in this location. The Himachal Pradesh Paragliding cost would depend on the tour operator you have opted for and the kind of package you have chosen.
Himachal Pradesh Paragliding cost of the operators varies from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 36,500 depending upon the number of days a tourist choose.
Some camping tips which can be kept handy are:
While at camping there are a few things which needs to be kept in mind.
1 A person should be physically and mentally fit for the sport.
2 eople who have high/low blood pressure or are overweight should avoid this sport.
3 One should follow t he safety instructions given by the instructor under all circumstances.
Some of the five star hotels with Himachal Pradesh Paragliding packages are
Asia Health Resort
Himalayan Hamlet Resort
Apple Valley Resorts
Some Budget Hotels with Himachal Pradesh Paragliding packages are:
The tariff rates are Rs. 571 to $350 per day. One can choose a hotel pf their choice according to their budget.
Places to be visited with Himachal Pradesh Paragliding packages