Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Camping is described as an outdoor sleeping in a tent in the arms of nature , enjoying and eating purpose. In today? world camping is very common among the urban settlers because by doing so people are able to relax their body and mind. The camping site may be anywhere like in a forest, on mountains, deserts or near a river.
Wildlife camping can be enjoyed in any season and it does not include any particular adventurous activity. The adventurous activities depend upon the place where the camp is being set. If the camp is set up on the foot of hills near a river then a person can go for river rafting, fishing etc. Wildlife camping brings a human being much more closer to mother nature. People from all age group can participate in wildlife camping. The main aim of organizing such wildlife camping is to bring man and mother nature closer and also to make a man feel the importance of mother nature. Thus this helps in regulating and preservation process of mother nature.
There are many sites for Wildlife Camping in India. Government of India has separate department of tourism which provide various facilities and information for Wildlife Camping in India.
Wildlife Camping Activities
For Wildlife Camping activities one has to have basic gear like sleeping bag, eating utensils, Wildlife Camping tents, hat, flashlight, sunscreen glasses, pair of shoes, a small medical kit for emergency and also toiletries. For Wildlife Camping in India at different sites folding chairs, cold drinks, warm campfires and even wine or beer, music and other necessities are should be added. Some of the Wildlife Camping tents and gears also include lanterns, batteries, axes, rain flies and toilet papers. Wildlife Camping tents should be slightly better for winter Wildlife Camping. One should prefer high-technology lightweight nylon Wildlife Camping tents with aluminum frames.
Other Wildlife Camping Activities are :
Cooking in the wilderness
Staying in wildlife camping tents can be of rest fun for children and young adults straight out of a story book.
Wildlife Camping rates in India
Wildlife Camping in India tour varies from 3 days to 15 days and the cost of Wildlife Camping in India may vary from Rs. 1000 per person per day to Rs. 10,500 per person per day. The charges include accommodation and food and other accessories needed at the time of Wildlife Camping. The wild
Wildlife Camping Tips:
1 Never wander alone rather stay in groups.
2 Donot go to core places, where are unprotected.
3 Do not disturb any animal as it may prove to be dangerous.
4 Do not throw empty bottles, polythene bags openly in the forest.
5 Never cut or harm the natural vegetation of the place.
6 Never make open fires in the forest.
7 If wildlife Camping is at high altitudes carry a medical kit especially for children.
8 Keep the campsite and nearby place clean by keeping a pump spray and spraying at regular intervals. It will keep insects and pests out of your place of stay.
9 Do not feed animals during their stay or leave leftovers which leads animals to come in search of food.
10 While camping in forests, avoid cutting seeds and roots. Let the flora and fauna flourish in the natural environment.
11 Do not use wood as fuel to cook food at the camp site and avoid destroying the forest wealth of the Himalayas.
12 Avoid consuming alcohol or burn cigarettes.
13 Avoid listening to music so as to avoid noise pollution.
Wildlife camping in India can be undertaken and explored at the following sites:
Cauvery Fishing Camp, Karnataka
Kabini River Lodge Camps, Karnataka
Kali Wilderness Camp, Karnataka
B.R. Hills Wildlife Adventure Resort, Karnataka
Periyar National Park, Kerela
Jim Corbett National Park, Uttaranchal
Wildlife Camping Seasons
Wildlife Camping season for Himachal Pradesh and Uttarachal is throughout the year . Wildlife Camping season in south India is also throughout the year. However, the best time for wildlife camping season is from September to March.
Tourist places to visit while wildlife camping in India
Five Star Hotels while camping in India are:
Club Mahindra Resorts
Mussorie Holiday Resorts
Budget Hotels while camping in India are:
Sterling Holiday Resort
Hotel Great Value
The hotel tariff rates range from Rs. 2000 to Rs.5000 per day. A person can take up a hotel of his choice according to his budget.