Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Desert Camps in India
Desert Desert Camping is an outdoor activity far away from home and urban areas, especially in the unexplored territory of the desert land of Rajasthan. Desert Desert Camping on Sam sand dunes is famous for its annual desert festival. In Desert Desert Camping one can make shift camp anywhere in Rajasthan. There are many sites in Rajasthan for Desert Camps in India. Government of India has separate department of tourism which provide various facilities and information for Desert Camps in India. In Rajasthan one can experience traditional hospitality at its best.
Special Desert Desert Camping tents in India
In Rajasthan on can camp anywhere and can makeshift camp. One can also stay in a Desert desert camping tents. A number of agents have made Desert desert camping tents which are well equipped with bedrooms, camp cots, kitchen staff to take care of food and attached bathrooms. One can find Desert desert camping tents at places like Sam Sand Dunes, Pushkar and other places. Lodurya and Kanoi are ideal bases for camping just near Sam Sand Dunes with all facilities of desert camping tents. Kuldhara and Khuri village are also good bases to watch sand dunes. Desert Camping. One should prefer high-technology lightweight nylon Desert Desert Camping tents with aluminum frames.
Desert Desert Camping activities
There are many adventure Desert Desert Camping activities at the Desert Camping site. One can get the best hospitality along with delicious dinner in Rajasthan. For Desert Desert Camping activities one has to have basic gear like sleeping bag, eating utensils,Desert Desert Camping tent, hat, flashlight, sunscreen glasses, pair of shoes, a small medical kit for emergency and also toiletries.
A few Desert Desert Camping Activities would include :
Study Wild life
For Desert Camps in India at different sites folding chairs, cold drinks, music and other necessities are should be added. Some of the Desert Camping gears include lanterns, batteries and toilet papers. The cost of Desert Camping may starts from Rs. 1000 per person per day and it depends upon for how many days one wants to camp. Normally the camping is 3-4 days, however, it may be extended for 12-15 days. The charges include accommodation and food and other accessories needed at the time of Desert Camps.
Desert Desert Camping Tips:
1 Extra precautions should be taken if the Desert Camps in India includes children.
2 Take a guide with the group if Desert Camping is at unexplored site.
3 Young children should remain within eyesight and older children within earshot.
4 Children should also be given a simple survival kit and a whistle to call for help if lost or in case of emergency.
5 Carry light weight luggage.
6 Wear light colored cotton clothes for day time and some woolen clothes for the night.
Desert Desert Camping Season
Desert Camping season for Rajasthan is best in winter. Summer is not a convenient Desert Desert Camping Season due to the adverse heat wave and storm. Therefore Desert Desert Camping Season is closed during the time of heat wave in India .Nearby tourist places in Desert Camps are:
Sightseeing Places near Desert Camps are:
Amar Sagar Lake
Sachiya Mata Temple
Five Star Hotels near Desert Camps are:
Hotel Jaisalmer Resort Rajasthan
Mirvan Nature Resort
Sujjan Luxury Hotels
Budget Hotels near Desert Camps are:
Lake Palace Hotel
Laxmi Vilas Palace
Hotel Sariska Palace
Lalgarh Palace Hotel
The tariff rates would depend between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 40,000 per day. One can choose a place as per their choice of comfort and budget.