Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Camping In Goa
Camping in Goa
Camping in Goa is known for its sandy beaches and an easy-going lifestyle. Goa is a coastal state located in South Western India. Camping in Goa is arranged by Eco Treks Goa, Goa Hiking Association, Off the Trail Adventures and Youth Hostels Association. Some of the camp locations
are Bai Tereza Beach Camp at Coco Beach, Cola beach at Khola in Canacona and Yoga Magic in Anjuna.
How to Reach Goa?
Airways: The nearest Airport of Goa is Dabolim situated 30 kms from Panaji the state capital. There are regular flights from all the major cities of India like New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore Mumbai, Pune etc. Many chartered flights from Europe, Russia and England also operate from and to Goa.
Roadways: Goa is very connected by road to the rest of the country.
Railway: Direct trains to Goa are available from New Delhi, Mumbai, and most of the major cities of India.
Waterways: For Camping in Goa one can also go by waterways. Catamaran services operate from Mumbai to Panaji.
Goa Camping Packages
For Camping in Goa many Goa Camping Packages are available ranging from Rs.6000 /week /person to Rs.10000/week/person. Goa camping packages include hybrid tent-houses called as ‘touses’ and Pavilion tents located in North Goa at Mandala and Otter Creek. Goa Camping Cost is lower if one goes after the Goa camping season .While Camping in Goa tourists can go for
Water Sports like Parasailing, Jet-skiing, Water Skiing, Knee and Wake-Boarding. The Goa Camping Packages also be customized to have Windsurfing, Speedboat Rides, and Catamaran Sailing. The Goa Camping cost does not include, Scuba-diving and snorkeling. Hiking and Trekking, Microlite Flying, Go-Karting. Many Goa camping Packages also arrange for Crocodile and spotting excursions.
The Goa camping Cost is very reasonable and the tents provided are comfortable with all amenities. The Goa camping cost also includes internet connections in some packages.
Goa Camping Season
The Goa Camping Season starts from November to March. The Goa Camping Season is also the peak tourist season as the monsoons are wet and the summers are very hot.During the Goa camping season bird watchers can visit the Dr Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
Goa Camping Tips
The important Goa Camping tips are to wear Cotton clothes and sun cap. While Camping in goa one should carry water bottle, steel mug, lunch box, plate, toiletries, medicines. The camps are environment friendly so do not litter. Goa camping tips also include using insect repellents and mosquito nets.
Tourist Places in and around Goa
Places to see around in south goa are churches in Old Goa, temples and in the North are the Beaches of, Calangute, Vagator and Aguada Fort.
Accommodation in Goa
Accommodation is available throughout the year in Goa. But it’s better to plan before going. There are multiple options ranging from bamboo huts to five star resorts.