Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Beach Beach Camping
Beach Beach Camping is an outdoor activity far away from home and urban areas, especially in the arms of nature near the water. Beach Beach Camping may involve the use of tents, caravan, cabin or a primitive structure. Beach Beach Camping helps in relaxation of mind and body in the soothing effect of the calm water, green environment and peaceful atmosphere. Beach camping also makes a person aware of the mother nature and the beauty of living by a huge resource of water.
There are many sites for Beach Camps in India. Government of India has separate department of tourism which provide various facilities and information for Beach Camps in India. There are many places in India where beach camping can be done like Goa, Kerala, Uttaranchal etc. Beach camps in Rishikesh are eco camps as electricity is not allowed in camps. A person can only use lanterns.
Beach Beach Camping activities
There are many adventure Beach Beach Camping activities at the Beach Camping site. Some of adventurous sport can be enjoyed with family. Beach Beach Camping activities include the following: river crossing, slithering, kayaking white water rafting. For Beach Beach Camping activities one has to have basic gear like sleeping bag, eating utensils. Beach Beach Camping tent are ‘Ashaped tents, hat, flashlight, sunscreen glasses, pair of shoes, a small medical kit for emergency and also toiletries are a necessity while camping. For Beach Camps in India at different things like folding chairs, cold drinks, music and other necessities are required. Beach Beach Camping tents have facilities like kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tents. Dry pit toilets are used in beach camps at near Rishikesh. Shower tents have running water facilities Beach camping can be enjoyed by people of all age group ranging from 8 years to 50 years old. Rishikesh, Shivpuri, Byasi, Kaudiyala are the best places for beach camping in Utaranchal. The cost of Beach Camping may vary from Rs. 1000 per person per day to Rs. 3500 per person per day.
Some activities to do while at Beach Camps are:
Board Games etc.
Beach Beach Camping Tips:
1 Extra precautions should be taken if the FBeach Camps in India includes children.
2 Take a guide with the group if Beach Camping is at unexplored site.
3 Young children should remain within eyesight and older children within earshot.
4 Children should also be given a simple survival kit and a whistle to call for help if lost or in case of emergency.
5 Use fire ring for cooking and for camp fire.
6 Keep the campsite and nearby place clean by keeping a pump spray and spraying at regular intervals. It will keep insects and pests out of your place of stay.
Beach Camps in India have can be undertaken on the beaches of Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, river banks of Rishikesh in Uttaranchal Kaudiyaal, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park, Chilla in Uttaranchal and Himachal Pradesh, cool sand at Pushkar in Rajasthan or backwaters of Kerala, Samode Bagh and many more.
Beach Beach Camping Season
Beach Beach Camping season at Goa, Karnataka, Kerala is throughout the year. In Uttaranchal since the winters are severe so it is only advisable to avoid winters as the Beach Beach Camping Season. However people who are enthusiastic regarding camping do not hesitate going ahead with the Beach Beach Camping Season through the year.
Tourist places to visit while Beach Beach camping in India
Five Star Hotels While Beach Beach Camping In India Are:
Club Mahindra Resorts
Mussorie Holiday Resorts
Budget Hotels While Beach Beach Camping In India Are:
Sterling Holiday Resort
Hotel Great Value
The hotel tariff rates range from Rs. 2000 to Rs.5000 per day. A person can take up a hotel of his choice according to his budget.
Nearby Tourist Places Near Beach Beach Camping Sites Are:
Hotels Near Beach Beach Camping Sites Are:
Sterling Holiday Resort
Hotel Great Value