Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Angling and Fishing In Ramganga and Kosi
Angling And Fishing In Ramganga And Kosi:
Ramganga river is an important river for Jim Corbett National Park and in fact without it Corbett Park wouldn’t have existed. Due to Angling and Fishing in Ramganga and Kosi these spots have got into active attention and River Ramganga has emerged to be the largest and precious source of water to the park. River Ramganga is a rain-fed river originating near Gairsain and it travels 100 km before entering the park. It flow roughly 40 km within the park. During its flow through the park Palain, Mandal and Sonanadi rivers join. Angling and Fishing in Ramganga and Kosi is an active sport as River Ramganga is inhabited by various aquatic species of fish like mahseer, mugger crocodiles, gharials, otters and turtles. River Kosi is also a perennial river and forms the eastern boundary of Jim Corbett National Park which is another active spot for such sport which is Angling and Fishing in Ramganga and Kosi. Like Ramganga, the Kosi is also inhabited by mahseer and attracts migratory birds.
Thus both the rivers are an attractive spot for Angling and Fishing camps in Ramganga and Kosi. Angling and Fishing camps in Ramganga and Kosi is an enjoyable water sports related to each other. Angling and Fishing camps in Ramganga and Kosi is very popular and favorite among tourists in Jim Corbett National Park because of both the rivers. As their are many rivers and streams contributing to Ramganga and Kosi there are many opportunities available for tourists to enjoy Angling and Fishing camps in Ramganga and Kosi. Angling and Fishing camps in Ramganga and Kosi is an excellent water sports specially for fish eaters.
How To Reach For Angling And Fishing In Ramganga And Kosi?
Air: Delhi airport and Lucknow airport are the nearest airport. From there one can reach Ramganga and Kosi by road.
Railways: Ramnagar is the nearest railway station at a distance of 14 km from Ranikhet. Moradabad is the nearest junction from where tourist can take trains to various parts of India.
Road: Tourists can reach Jim Corbett National Park by bus, taxi from Delhi, Lucknow and Ramnagar. The road journey is more enjoyable because of landscape and occasional stopovers.
Ramganga And Kosi Angling And Fishing Season:
The best time for Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing season is 15th November to 15th June. During Ramnagar and Kosi Angling and Fishing season people from all over India and world come down to enjoy water sports and wild life in the park. Equipments required for Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing season are: rods, line, hooks, spoons, reel and nylon or Dacron line. A tourist has to follow strict rules and regulations at Corbett National Park.
Other activities for enjoyment at Ramganga and Kosi and Arunachal Angling and Fishing cost:
One can also enjoy some of the popular sports like trekking, rappelling, mountain biking, parasailing river rafting, rock climbing, camp fire and bird watching during their stay at Jim Corbett National Park and Angling and Fishing at Ramganga and Kosi season.
Ramganga And Kosi Angling And Fishing Cost:
All kinds of Ramganga and Kosi Angling and Fishing cost are available as there are many kinds of tour operators working in the area. The cost for Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing cost is Rs. 1200 per day, the cost of hiring a vehicle is Rs. 3000 and the the cost of Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing cost per person per day is Rs. 200.
Important fishing and angling tips to be remembered while staying at Ramganga and Kosi :
While at fishing and angling a few precautions needs to be taken care off.
1 Check the climatic conditions before going for fishing.
2 Choose baits and lures that targets to the species found in the river Siang
3 Clean and lube the gears, sharpen the hooks.
4 Take snacks and plenty of food and fresh water for drinking.
If you are looking for an accommodation in one of the hotels at Ramganga and Kosi there are many Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing packages available with the hotels as well.
Some Of The Hotels With Ramganga And Kosi Angling And Fishing Packages Are:
The Hideaway River Lodge:
Claridges Corbett Hideaway
Corbett Riverside Resort
Your tour to Ramganga and Kosi might not be just to one place you can club Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing packages with visit to other nearby places of visits.
Sightseeing places to be visited along with Ramganga and Kosi angling and fishing packages are:
Binsar – Kausani