Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Angling and Fishing In Mahakali
Angling And Fishing In Mahakali: The Mahakali river is snow fed and originates from the glaciers in Himalayas. Pancheshwar the fishing point is fast developing as a preferred spot for angling adventure sport. Anglers wait patiently for hours for a good catch and the Mahseer fishes found in abundance here are worth the wait. Flowing amidst hills and deep valleys most adventure sport lovers coming for Angling and Fishing in Mahakali opt for affordable Mahakali Angling and Fishing Packages. Mahakali is home to Golden Himalayan Mahseer also known as Tiger of Himalayan Rivers, the fierce fish attracts many to Angling and Fishing camps in Mahakali. Angling and Fishing In Mahakali is a sport preffered by tourists all over India.
How To Reach Pancheshwar For Angling And Fishing In Mahakali: Pancheshwar can be accessed from Abbott Mount and Lohaghat Bhalukpong is a beautiful town 65 kilometers from Tezpur in Assam. It is easy to reach Angling and Fishing Camps in Mahakali as famous international angling competition is held here in March every year.
By Road: Pancheshwar is about 7 hour's drive from Naukuchiatal. Naukuchiatal has good connectivity from Dehradun, Nainital and Delhi.
By Air: The nearest Airport is Jolly Grant Dehradun.
By Rail: The nearest Railway Station to Naukuchiatal is Kathgodam around 35 Kilometers.
Uttaranchal Tourism Corporation has buses and local tour operators have taxi services to Angling and Fishing Camps in Mahakali. They also provide affordable Mahakali Angling and Fishing Packages.
Famous Angling And Fishing Destinations: The preferred Angling and Fishing Camps in Mahakali Are At:
- Saryu River
Mahakali Angling And Fishing Season:
The Angling and Fishing Camps at Lohaghat and Pancheshwar are great to learn and experience the sport of Angling and Fishing. Night fishing is also available for Professional Anglers and Fishers. The fishes found here are Golden Himalayan Mahseer and Goonch Catfish. The Mahakali Angling and Fishing Season is March to April. September and October are also good months on Mahakali Angling and Fishing Season calendar. Mahakali angling and fishing season is a rare treat and a time for pleasure for fish lovers.
Mahakali Angling And Fishing Cost
Various Types of Mahakali Angling and Fishing Packages are available. The range depends on facilities, duration and can be from Rs. 15,000 to 20,000. Mahakali Angling and Fishing Cost includes travel and fishing fee. The Mahakali Angling and Fishing Packages can be customized for night fishing, rod and line etc. Mahakali Angling and Fishing Cost is exclusive of equipment. Adventure sports lovers can also unwind themselves in Rafting and Hiking. Mahakali angling and fishing cost is available in various costs which people can suit according to their budget.
Other destinations worth visiting are Mayawati Ashram, Vanasur kakila, Pancheshwar.
While in Angling and Fishing Camps in Mahakali release the fishes caught, keep the site clean and ensure safety.
Five Start Hotels:
Five Star Hotels in Assam:
Lake Village, Naukuchiatal
Club Mahindra Dancing Water resort, Naukuchiatal
Budget Hotels in Mahakali:
Various budget hotels, resorts and guest houses are available in Mahakali.
Mount Hotel View
The tariff rates vary between Rs 500 to Rs. 3000.