Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Angling and Fishing In Cauvery
Angling And Fishing In Cauvery:
Angling and Fishing in Cauvery is water sports related to each other. Angling is a kind of fishing related activity which is used for fish conservation. Angling and fishing camps in Cauvery can be enjoyed on the banks of the River Cauvery which flows down through the woods of Karnataka. There are steep hills where one can find fish and peace. River Cauvery is a natural habitat of the Mahseer fish which is the finest game fish in the world. Thus Angling and fishing camps in Cauvery is famous all over the world and people as far as U.K., Malaysia and USA come here. There are silver, golden, black and pink Mahseer in the river Cauvery. There are two types of Mahseer found in the Cauvery river – The Tor Khudree and Tor Mussullah. Angling and Fishing in Cauvery is an excellent water sports for all people who love to eat fish.
How To Reach For Angling And Fishing Camps In Cauvery?
Air: The Bangalore airport is one of the nearest airport near to Angling and Fishing in Cauvery site.
Railways: Bangalore railway station is the nearest for Angling and Fishing camps in Cauvery and is well connected to all major cities.
Road: Road network runs throughout the state and connects to other Indian cities. Thus many people during the Cauvery Angling and Fishing season travel by bus.
Cauvery Angling And Fishing Season:
The best time for Angling and Fishing camps in Cauvery is November to June. During Cauvery Angling and Fishing season people from all over India come down to enjoy water sports. A constant stream of tourists flows in the Cauvery Angling and Fishing season to enjoy the sport and the natural environment. Equipments required for fishing and angling are: rods, line, hooks, spoons, reel and nylon or Dacron line. Trolling and casting from the surf are methods used for fishing. A person should wear light brown or green light cotton shirts and shorts. However, in winters warm clothes are recommended. Slip-ons/loafers can be chosen as they take to water well and protect the toes. They are easy to remove for clearing sand.
Other Activities For Enjoyment At Cauvery And Cauvery Angling And Fishing Cost:
One can also enjoy some of the popular sports like trekking, boating, swimming and camping during their stay at Cauvery.
All kinds of Cauvery Angling and Fishing cost are available as there are many kinds of tour operators working in the area. The Cauvery Angling and Fishing cost would depend on the tour operator one has chosen and the kind of package decided by the tourist.
Important Camping Tips To Be Remembered While Stay At Cauvery :
While at camping a few precautions needs to be taken care off.
1Avoid sleeping in the outdoors to avoid the risk the chances of frostbite or hypothermial.
2Take care of children and do not let them out to eye.
3Avoid eating junk food and take oatmeal, granola, cheese, and other dry foods which are rich in vitamins and minerals.
4Do not feed animals during their stay or leave leftover which attracts animals to come around for food.
5Take plenty of water and packed food while going for fishing.
If you are looking for an accommodation in one of the hotels at Cauvery there are many Cauvery Angling and Fishing packages available with the hotels as well.
Some Of The Hotels With Cauvery Angling And Fishing Packages Are:
Temple Tree Studios
Lemon Tree Hotel
Laika Boutique Stay
St Mark's Hotel
The Taj West End
The Leela Palace Kempinski Bangalore,
Your tour to Cauvery might not be just to one place you can club Cauvery Angling and Fishing packages with visit to other nearby places of visits.
Sightseeing Places To Be Visited With Cauvery Angling And Fishing Packages